Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Companion Sister Thompson!

Ya' ta' hey!
This week was sooooo good! I love Sister Thompson already! She has a different perspective that no one else has and I've learned a lot from her already!

We got a new investigator on Tuesday. His name is Stewart and we were only able to meet with him for 10 minutes because he had to head out super soon, but he seems super solid. 

We were able to see Cassie this week for a lesson and she has been coming to all of the different activities and she came to the devotional yesterday. She is sooooo stinkin golden!!!

We finished up Antonio's last lesson this week and his baptism interview is this Wednesday and his baptism is this Saturday!!!!

Thursday we were finally able to meet with one of our less actives named Arlo, who we haven't seen in a month!

Friday was my 9 month/halfway mark and Sister Thompson made me a surprise breakfast! :)

We were able to see Thomeson (a recent convert who chose to go less-active) and we invited him to come to church again. He came and he bore the sweetest, most sincere testimony EVER! He said "leaving this church was the biggest mistake I've ever made and I'm determined to never leave it again!" I literally cried tears of joy! 

Mike (a less-active) came to church for the first time too! (He only stayed for sacrament meeting though)
yesterday we were also able to watch the Young Single Adult world wide devotional. It was really good!

There is nowhere else I would rather be right now! Being a representative of my older brother Jesus Christ is the best thing ever!

I love you all!
Hagoonee!
Love,
Sister Brown


This door makes me laugh!

Surprise breakfast my companion made for me to celebrate
 my 9 month Half way mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment