Monday, December 26, 2016

Being a representative of Christ on Christmas is the Best!

Ya' ta' hey!
This week was sooo good! I had a very happy Christmas! Being a representative of Christ is the best thing at this time of year! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

On Christmas Eve we got to go Caroling with our district and it was a lot of fun. Even with caroling though we still got rejected! We started singing to this one lady and she put her hand out and literally said: "STOP!" and it stopped us mid-song. She continued to say: "Just stop! I don't celebrate Christmas ok! Thank you for the thought though!"...it was kinda funny to be honest! We ended Caroling by going over to President Adam's house and Caroling to him and his family! 

On Christmas, Sister Ford and I had a lot of fun delivering wrapped Book of Mormons on random people's door steps as we prayerfully decided which ones to put them on. One of our less-actives came to church yesterday even though he was tempted not to, he also gave us each a present which was so kind of him! He made us each a wooden top out of petrified wood that he polished himself! We love them! We texted him and said: "Wow Jeff! We love your gift! Thank you so much!" and he responded with something like: "haha, no problem. Thank you for doing some solid missionary work!" and then about an hour later he texted "I mean strengthening my testimony. Anyways I hope you two have a good day". That seriously melted my heart! It made me so happy! It felt so good to see that the things we are doing are appreciated and that it is working! Speaking of Jeff, we had a lesson with him earlier in the week and carolers came to the door and interrupted the lesson! It was kinda funny. We were pretty much done with the lesson anyway though so it wasn't too big of a deal.

Yesterday, on Christmas, I felt an incredible amount of love for the savior and all that he has done for us! I love him and Heavenly Father with all of my heart! These next 9 months I am going to give it my all! I've really decided to truly give my whole life and soul to him, but I can only do that because he first gave his!
I love you and hope you have a fabulous week!
Love,
Sister Brown

Christmas Caroling with the district.

Delivering a special package to a less-active!


We had a White Christmas!

My Cactus I got from Dailen!
Our Zone Leaders Christmas Card



Delivering Book of Mormon Gifts to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment