Monday, June 19, 2017

Transfers! Sister Garner is going home and Sister Anderson is my new companion. I'm excited!

Ya'ta'hey!
The man with the beard is one of my favorite people on the PLANET! His name is Robert Vanegas and he is one of our returning members. I feel that he is one of the people that I was sent here for! He might look intimidating, but he's really just a big teddy bear! 

My new Companion is Sister Anderson...yep the same one I was companions with in the Mission Training Center! I'm so excited for this transfer! It's going to be so great serving with her again!

This week was actually kinda slow, but really good! It was Sister Garner's last week, so there were definitely tears shed on both of our parts!

We saw Jason Morgan again this week and he's doing better with his prayers and scripture study it seems! We also saw Scott and his daughter and his daughter is sitting in when we meet with Scott so that's great!...New investigator!!!

We are now teaching a cute 10 year old named Jori. She's doing really well and on date for baptism for Aug.12th!
We got to see Robert as well! Which always makes my day and/or week! 

We had dinner with Jerry and Marty (part member Family!) Saturday night and they made us some delicious Mexican soup! Sunday We got to have dinner with the Jorgensens for Fathers Day! We love their family!!!

I had a fever last night and am not feeling too well today hence the shorter email and probably less enthusiasm!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you all!
Hagoonee!
Love,
Sister Brown


Sister Garner and Sister Brown

Me, Robert Vanegas, Sister Garner

Me being silly, Sister Garner
Cortez, Colorado Zone Conference

Cortez Colorado Sisters at Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment