Monday, June 26, 2017

It's time to roll up your sleeves and fight!

Ya'ta'hey!
One thing that I've learned this week is that Satan's power is soooo real! He seems to do all that he can to drag you down, but I also know that Heavenly Father is fighting harder for you! I know that Guardian angels are placed around us to give us strength! We are truly fighting a real unseen battle, and its time for all of us to roll up the sleeves and fight!

Sister Anderson and I were MTC companions and it's been incredible for us both to see the changes that have happened since the MTC! When I went to pick up Sister Anderson I got to see Sister Darlington! It was so exciting to see some one from Kalispell!

Sister Anderson and I have decided to walk A-TON! We find that it gives us unforeseen opportunities!
We've been working so hard this week, and we were able to get Kay Goodman on date for baptism for July 29th! Robert and Jerry are still going strong! 

Sister Anderson has seriously been an answer to prayers! We are doing everything we can to help the ward become more missionary minded. Sister Anderson really seems to be what this ward needs right now! She's full of many ideas as to how to get that going!

I love you all soooooo much! Have a fabulous week!
Hagoonee!
Sister Jenny Brown

Me and Sister Anderson

My new (old MTC) Companion sister Anderson

A real cowboy

Shay and Sienna


Fishing Monday Morning





No comments:

Post a Comment