Sunday, August 14, 2016

I understand fully the importance of sincere prayer!

This week was a little rough for me emotionally, I won't go into many details, but I want you to know that I have grown so much because of it and I am grateful for the hardships that Heavenly father has given me so that I have the chance to grow! I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood on the earth today and for worthy men who are willing and able to exercise their priesthood power whenever called upon! I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and almost more importantly I know that I love my Heavenly Father! He has given me everything and I have never felt so much love for him before as I have this week! I understand fully the importance of sincere prayer and how I can turn to my heavenly father with anything! I know that these people in Gallup need me and that my Heavenly Father needs me here to help them find the truth!

We were able to see Vanessa a few times this week and she is doing so stellar! I swear she would probably get baptized without us...She is already living like everything within the gospel! She already had a testimony of the Book of Mormon too, she is just so awesome, and truly a blessing!

Sylvia and her Family are right on tract too! They are stellar people! They were all ready to go to church and really excited to go, but the ride that we had arranged for them never showed up...apparently there was some miscommunication or something!

We also saw Kimiko this week and she is going through a rough time! I just want to help her so badly! We weren't able to have a lesson with her or anything but we were able to let her know that we are here for her and she can give us a call if she ever needs to. We plan on seeing her sometime this week, so hopefully she is available, because she truly needs the happiness that this gospel brings!

Oh also Vanessa has this little niece who is one of the cutest, sassiest little girl's on the planet! She and our ward mission leader's girl would get along very well...both adorable and very much have a personality (think of Macy Knapp with possibly even more little girl attitude)

Deb still wants to be baptized but isn't sure when and she seems to be going about a lot of this logically. We are going to be keeping her in our prayers for sure and are going to have to help her understand that logic can only get her so far. We aren't entirely sure how to help her yet, but we have confidence that she will come around.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!
Love,
Shidasha Brown
It down poured!...monsoon season is here.
Yes...those are spider webbs! gross!!!
Lots of sunflowers grow around here and I love it!
Justine! One of my favorite people on the planet! (she is Sylvia's daughter)
Evan! One of the cutest little kids ever! (he is also Sylvia's child)

No comments:

Post a Comment