Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Final Testimony while on Mission!

Ya'ta'hey!
I know with all of my heart that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true! I am a product of the Atonement of Jesus Christ! I know he lives and that true change comes through him! I know that comfort and Joy is found through Him and his gospel! Challenges may happen in our lives, but there is nothing that we can experience that He hasn't felt already...so you see, we are never alone! I know that the Book of Mormon is true! I love that book and I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers! I'm grateful that he's been able to work through me to answer the prayers of others. I know that He is in every detail of our life! I love my Savior Jesus Christ and just because I am coming home, doesn't mean that I have to stop serving Him! I can and will serve Him, just in a different way! I love you all and I will see you soon!!!
Love,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment