Monday, July 24, 2017

Zone Conference/service/Tomahawk/funeral!


Ya' ta' hey!
Our week went by really fast! 
On Monday we had a great lesson with Scott Cox about pioneers. We invited him to come to our Ward Pioneer Activity that is tonight at 6. 

Tuesday we helped out with a funeral. I had to say the opening prayer! I was a little nervous I'm not going to lie. I've never said a prayer at a funeral before. Plus I didn't even know the lady or her family, but it went well and it was actually a really good funeral! I felt so much love for the family even though I didn't even know them!

Wednesday we had Zone Conference, which was amazing as always! I got to see Sister Darlington! We were also able to find 2 new investigators that night!

Thursday we had interviews with President Adams. We also did a fun referral activity with a wonderful family here (the Smiths) and it went really well! We are excited to be working with them and their non-member friends!

Friday we helped clean Judy Martin's house a little bit and she had some pretty neat native things and so we had a little fun. She also gave me an old native tomahawk, which she insisted that I take!

Saturday we had Exchanges. I was with Sister Hughes for the day. We did some service for a member and tried some part-member families with the Wuthriches (the senior couple here) and Sister Wuthrich almost got eaten by a dog! It was terrifying! luckily it didn't actually harm her at all, but he sure tried!

Sunday we got to sub in primary for singing time! It was fun! 

I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Hagoonee!
love,
Sister Brown
Me and Sister Darlington at Zone Conference

Having fun with Sister Martin's native stuff!

Elder Wuthrich with the native hat


No comments:

Post a Comment